Enjoy safer and more comfortable travel with a secure-a-kid seatbelt harness!
Strapping your child in a car does not necessarily mean they are safe. Seatbelts are made with adults in mind. Therefore making them unsuitable for children below 12 years old or under 1,5 meters tall. The Secure-A-Kid Child Seatbelt Positioner design helps reposition the seatbelt. Resulting in a more secure and comfortable fit for your toddler or child. Without irritating their neck, face or chest area.
Proudly seen on SABC 3 Mamas & Papas Lifestyle TV Magazine show, this seatbelt adjuster has been praised as an excellent child car safety accessory. This seat belt positioner has a universal design to fit most car seatbelts. It`s portable and lightweight, making it ideal for lift schemes. Simply store this versatile seatbelt adjuster in your child`s bag, ready to install.
Secure-A-Kid has been crash-tested overseas and passed according to international and European ECE R444 standards. Without a doubt offering parents peace of mind while travelling in the car. This pack of child safety harnesses includes 2 seatbelt adjusters.
Child Seatbelt Positioner Features:
- Toddler and child car safety accessory
- Includes 2x car safety harnesses
- Ideal for all types of travel
- Repositions seat belt
- Universal design and fit
- Comfortable feel
- Fully portable
- Easy to install
- Suitable for adults
- Tested overseas and passed safety standards
- Age 4 year+
- Click to view the report: Secure A Kid Test Results
Secure-A-Kid Child Seatbelt Positioner Testimonials:
- On 22 July 2015, I was in an accident with my children John 4yrs and Mary 5yrs. They were both wearing a secure-a-kid safety harness. I was travelling on M13 joining N3 it was pouring with rain, a car travelling on N3 in the same direction hit the water, aqua-planed spun out and hit my Hyundai on the front right side - names have been changed. Thanks to this they were unharmed!
- I have 2 of these and they are the BEST purchases I have ever made. I took them with me when I went to the UK with my kids so that they were also safe and secure in ANY car - Corinne