Our modern luxurious must have is the ultimate bassinet to move around the house to keep your baby close to you even when going on holiday.
Size: 83cm x 63cm x 60cm
Max Weight: 20KG
Our modern luxurious must have is the ultimate bassinet to move around the house to keep your baby close to you even when going on holiday. See further features below.
The bassinet consists of a soft, upholstered basket and a chrome stand with solid walnut finish rocker that gently rocks your baby to sleep.
It is the perfect height for next to your bed.
With its hard bottom, the removable basket is safe to use on its own in other areas of your home or during baby's first travels and a great portable bed for trips to the Grandparents' house. The easy assembly of this rocker makes this an ideal camping cot as well. That means you can take it out and bring it with you anywhere.
The rocker is a multi-functional bassinet, playpen, travel cot, ball pond and toy basket all in one.
Basket available in grey Fabric
- The BabaCoco Bassinet gives your baby a luxurious and comforting place to sleep in their earliest months while showing off your great sense of style!
- Meets the Safety requirements and Test Methods for cribs and cradles for Domestic use EN1130-1/2:1996 (exclusions apply)
- Newborns prefer the snugness of a basket to provide a soothing and cozy environment
- BabaCoco Rocking Bassinet can be used until infant begins to roll over and start showing signs of mobility or has reached approximately 8 months of age
- Once baby grows out of it, the basket makes an excellent playpen, ball pond or toy basket to store in all your baby’s stuffies and toys
- Basket includes soft upholstered and protective sides
- The bassinet is easy to keep clean, thanks to sides with removable, hand-washable Polyester Fabric cover with zip
- Includes a mattress with white fitted sheet
- Chrome frame with walnut finish rocker
- Easily move around house or away on holiday
- The basket alone makes a great travel cot
- Quick and easy assembly for rocker base
- Never leave baby unsupervised and never lift basket with child inside