- Suitable from birth
- Provides HD 1080p live video over a secure, encrypted WiFi connection
- Records and sends mini clips along with notifications triggered by crying baby, sound or motion
- Allows you to watch recorded event on your smartphone
- Wide 130° angle lens
- Digital zoom - 4x
- High quality night vision
- Two-way audio
- Sound, motion and cry notifications with adjustable sensitivity
- Room temperature and humidity sensor
- Tracks heart rate and oxygen using proven pulse oximetry technology
- Measures sleep trends and total hours slept
- Number of wakings, sleep quality and more
- Get a clear picture of baby with 3 weeks of tracking data
- 16 hr battery & quick, wireless charging 8 hrs in 20 mins & a full charge in 90mins
- Fits babies 0 to 18 months (fabric sock comes with 2 sizes that fits 2.2kgs to 13.6kg, for both left and right feet)
- Comes with 2 extra left and right fabric socks
The Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
Monitor what matters most by tracking baby’s heart rate, oxygen level, and sleep trends, and be notified when readings fall outside baby’s preset zones. Sound, motion, and now cry detection let parents know what happened before baby started to cry. Watching video clips of sounds or movement before baby cries also helps parents understand their cues and why they are uncomfortable, rather than waiting until baby cries to try and figure out what they need.