The multi-purpose medi-feeder is perfect for administering medicine to babies and a newborn’s first drinks of water. It is also the ideal bottle for premature babies. It ensures less spitting up when giving medicine.
- Perfect for administering medicine and newborn’s first drinks of water.
- Ideal bottle for premature babies.
- Less spitting up when giving medicine.
Care & Use
- Clean the product before first use with warm soapy water and rinse well. Always wash immediately after each use.
- Don’t clean or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals, damage could result.
- Avoid using abrasive pads or cleaners.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack only).
- Do not use sharp instruments or a bottle brush to clean teat and valve. Clean with running water to remove any residue inside the valve.
- Sterilize with sterilizing solution or with microwave steam sterilizer.
- Dispose of if damaged
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with your baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Never leave baby to feed alone.
- Check temperature before feeding.
- No carbonated drinks or juice with pulp.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering kan dalk jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.
- BREAST MILK IS THE BEST FOOD FOR YOUR BABY.